This is the DVD player Ted got for Christmas that has forever changed the way we travel! Our ride home from New Martinsville was the best EVER.
Ted even shared with Sophie. Bummer that they don't currently sit facing the same direction.
We have played about 300 games of Candy Land. Ted wins about 99% of the time. Seriously, Ben isn't the type of parent that would let his little kids win. It's a serious competition every time.
Ted got a much needed haircut and got rid of the rat tail.
Ted wakes up every morning and asks to put on his "football tuff." He wears it most of the day until he can be bribed out of it.
That snot, cold, crying stuff turned out to be RSV for Sophie. She got to do her very own breathing treatments. She is feeling MUCH better today. I would say it was definitely worse than anything Ted ever had.
Now that Sophie is sitting, she is able to interact a whole lot more with Ted. He is loving it. I put Sophie in her crib to play with a doll and came back to find this.
We went to Hibachi with some friends on New Years. Ted starts back to preschool Monday. Hopefully we've gotten all the sickness over with and we can go back to work on a real schedule and do some serious catch up. The tree came down today. Ben rearranged our room and did some major cleaning out of the house. I feel settled.
3 comments:
The pic of Ted getting his hair cut... he looks like he is in pain lol :) I love it only b/c I know he isn't in actual pain. Also how the heck did Ted get into the crib. How fun!
I am glad Sophie survived my babysitting. Phew. Poor little girl
Ted had a rat tail? SWEET!
Post a Comment