Sunday, January 18, 2009

Piles of Laundry


Sophie enjoy some carrots.


We met Janny at the mall for lunch on Friday. So good seeing my friends!


I forgot this one the other day. Sophie being the hit when we went to play at my Mom's school.

I am putting off folding laundry. I have this "system" for laundry. I do laundry and throw it in the hamper until 2 hampers are completely overflowing. Then I fold laundry all over the living room - with no children around of course. It beats folding one load at a time. It's a good thing neither of us have to dress up for work b/c clothes being in the hamper for several days doesn't do much for wrinkles. But it's nothing a quick spin through the dryer won't fix. I don't iron. Never did. Probably never will.

It was kind of a relaxing weekend. We did "family grocery shopping" Saturday. Ben and Ted hit Sam's, Sophie and I hit WalMart. Makes for half the time and only one kid. We went to a hockey game Saturday evening. Ted was remembering when we went to the skating rink last February. They do a think where little kids can go out on the ice in their shoes and play. I need to do that again. He's all about ice skating now. We've watched football all afternoon. Go Steelers. Kind of a rough game . . . it's currently the 4th quarter.

Friday we met my friend Janny at the mall for lunch. She was in town for a training/workshop thing. I love when I get to see my friends. Friday evening, I went to a game night with some friends. We laughed hard and ate healthy. That was kind of a bummer! We're trying to eat healthier around this house - which translates to being hungry all the time. I miss my nightly bowl of ice cream. But when summer rolls around and I can fit into my clothes, it will be totally worth it!

Nothing really eventful happening in Charleston. We're suppossed to get 1-3 inches of snow tonight. Maybe we'll get some play in the snow time tomorrow! But I don't think we have any snow gear for Ted's current size. I'm sure we could make up something.

No comments: