Things that Ted did today to make me laugh . . .
* This morning, I came in the living room and Ted's in the middle of a full blown game of Candy Land. He has pulled Sophie (by her legs) just close enough that she can't reach the board or the cards. He looks at me and says, "We're best fwiends. I'm pwaying Candy Wand for me and Sophie."
* The past couple of nights I've had him get his pj's on by himself in his room. He thinks it's HILARIOUS that he doesn't wear underwear underneath. What's it going to hurt?
* He was sitting in the recliner this afternoon with Ben and says something about Friday. Ben asked him if he knew his days of the week. Ted busts out the days of the week song (to the tune of The Adam's Family). Who knew?
* Tonight he had eaten his weight in snacks. I was finally telling him no. He looked at me and said, "Jesus said I could have a snack."
6 comments:
thank god for your child.
HAHA!! He pulled the "Jesus card"...I love it!! Hugs to you all!
hahaha! You saved the best for last!!! what a kid. sounds like he's got his daddy in him.
LOL. The last one is awesome.
This is great. These are the joys of parenting- things to remember on those other days, when things aren't so great.
SOOOOOOO FUNNY!!!! Ted is hilarious!!! I love your stories!!!!
Post a Comment