We got a new family picture. It's ok. I took it at the worst possible time - after church when everyone is hungry and tired. You should see all the ones that didn't make it!
Ted hunting Easter Eggs.
Ted and his buddy, Gavin. Ted calls him "Gabbin."
But the best part of the day was talking to Ted about Easter on the way to church. I knew if we started, it would lead to lots of other things. I told him about how Jesus died and came back to life. And b/c of that, we can spend forever with Jesus in heaven. I could see him thinking in the back seat. Soon enough he said that he didn't want to be with Jesus in heaven. I asked why and he said, "B/C I want to be with you." So sweet! We talked about all the people that we know that will be there and seemed to make things much better.
Then we went into deep conversation about Jesus being the baby and growing up to be a man. If Jesus and God have a baby like he has a baby (Sophie). We talked about how we are all God's children. That got slightly confusing. About that time we pulled up to church. I was slightly thankful b/c I was out of answers.
2 comments:
How fun! Can't wait for those conversations!!! :) I tried talking to Kennedy about it - and she just kept repeating "Jesus"... :)
Still cute!
LOVE the picture - I think it's great!
the family picture is an important part of the day, isn't it?
Post a Comment