It used to be when Ben was out of town, it meant I didn't have to cook, I could eat ceral and popcorn for all meals, I could go to bed and get up whenever I wanted, not clean up until right before he got home and read hours on end. Now, when Ben is gone for more than 48 hours, it automatically means that the kids get sick.
Monday & Tuesday we were home with Sophie having pink eye.
Today - Ted wakes up "puking up." Threw up all morning. Had a rather high fever all afternoon. And cried a LOT! Finally around 7 pm he asked for ice cream. I gave it to him b/c he hadn't eaten all day or asked for anything else. He seemed to perk up for a little bit.
Ben will be home late tomorrow. Makes me curious as to what tomorrow holds . . .
2 comments:
Jaxen just got over CONJUNCTIVITIS...what is it with the eye goopies!? Poor Ted - He throws up more than any kid I know!!!
your family has had a miserably sick winter! poor Mommy!
Post a Comment