Saturday, October 23, 2010

round #2 on the birthday

I had a little scare with my laptop yesterday. I spilled some water smack on the keyboard. So I put it in front of a fan for over 24 hours - didn't touch it. It's amazing how much I do on this and what I can't do when I don't have it. I read a book during nap time today. Thankfully the computer seems to be just fine. THANK YOU, LORD! Seriously!

Anyways, Doh, Grandma and the "2 Pap's" (as Sophie calls them) came over to have Ted's birthday. We had after-school cake and presents.


The final decision for the cake decor.


Posing with the cake baker.


Opening some gifts.


The hit gift . . . a card that pulled out to be and play like a guitar. The cheapest by far.


Grandparents and kids.


Ted and Ben put together Ted's new Playmobil gym in the evening.


Friday morning he got up to play with the Playmobil wearing his new shirt and hat with the guitar close by for short bouts of guitar playing. He wore his new WVU jersey today - looks awesome!

No comments: