I would like to thank the good Lord for 3 (yes, 3!) 60+ degree days in a row (I'm banking on the weather guy being correct for tomorrow) and Aunt Lois for the scotch-a-roos that were delivered to my doorstep Monday (which may or may not be gone already). Both have been instrumental is improved spirits, thankfulness, and GETTING OUT OF THE HOUSE! Well, not so much the scotch-a-roos in getting out of the house. But they make a great snack when we're playing outside.
I am currently busting through my online class stuff for this week so we can go to the park for the SECOND time today after school. In February no less. What a gift! Only 1 week away from my teaching certificate being renewed.
I am also happy to report that Sophie and I are friends again.
1 comment:
Laura, rest assured this will not be the first time your daughter is not your friend. But just wait till they grow up..it is all worth it!
Post a Comment