I just want to go on record to say I HATE the new update of blogger. It is hard to manipulate, pictures are next to impossible to edit and move around, and it NEVER previews the way I've typed and layed it out. I consider myself fairly computer saavy and it makes me NUTS. Anways . . .
Ben was in Michigan Monday thru Thursday last week for Assignment Team Training. We will be at Timberwolf the month of July this summer. It was a bit of an overwhelming week for him. Planning program with a new partner, at a camp he's never been to, in a different division. And it's multi-ethnic all 4 weeks. That's right. A white, red-neck from WV. No pressure there!
Ben wanted to go to Charleston for the boys state basketball tournament. So the kids and I tagged along. I told him he could watch as much basketball as he wanted (boys tournament and march madness) as long as he left me a car. So, the kids and I played with their friends. Thankfully their parent's are also my friends.
Friday was beautiful and we were outside most of the day with Ben and Gavin. In the evening I had dinner with some friends. Saturday morning was brunch and then WVU basketball. In the evening we got to see the Young's and Bishop's. Sunday morning, Ben led worship at River Ridge. Always a great thing. He said that this time was really hard - he misses it a lot.
 |
| Gavin, Ted & Ben |
 |
| Preston, Sophie, Ted, Duncan, Sydney & Maisie |
After church on Sunday we drove to New Martinsville where we celebrated my Dad's 60th birthday with the rest of our family. We had family pictures and Sara made a delicious meal.
 |
| Ted & Trey - the love each other! |
 |
| Dad and his out-laws (Ben, Todd, Valerie & Janet |
 |
| Dad and his kids (Jay, Charlie, Sara, Laura & Belinda) |
 |
| Mom & Dad and Grandkids (Graeson, Trey, Carlyn, Ted & Sophie) |
 |
|
|
|
| | |
|
| Everybody - I love this picture | | | | | | |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
No comments:
Post a Comment