
iPad 2
The iPad 2 came out yesterday. To say that Ben covets this is a severe understatement. He's petitioning that I get him one that covers birthday and Christmas from me and both of our parents, our anniversary and Father's Day. It is pretty awesome! I wish that I could.

Lent
For Lent, we wanted to DO something instead of give up something - hoping to create a habit. As a family, we are having a family devotional time in the mornings. Ted has been super interested and teachable and I want to take full advantage of that. So we're reading this devotional book . . .it's very practical and a great book!

We've also been reading this bible. Every story from the Old Testament to the New Testament weaves in God's great rescue plan. There are cd's that come with it that we occassionally listen to in the car.
Netflix
We got rid of cable (we still have basic cable) and got Netflix. Love it. I need some movies to put in our queue. The way movies and shows can stream through the xbox/wii are the BEST.
And some pictures for you . . .
Sometimes you just need to change things up a bit to make them more fun and interesting. For instance, sitting ON the table to color and draw.
Sophie is sleeping w/o pull-ups now. We get her up when we go to bed to go to the potty. Which is usually hilarious b/c she's so out of it and sits on the potty and sucks her thumb, occassionally nodding off. Every once in awhile, I'll bring her downstairs for a little extra snuggle. This was she and Ben watching the Mountaineers loose in the Big East Tournament.
Ted discovered that he could put flashlight behind his toys and make a shadow.
Doh & Pap came to visit last week. Dinner at Chedder's. Breakfast at IHOP. And a great viewing of Winter Wipeout. Good times!
![]() |

No comments:
Post a Comment