Wednesday, December 12, 2012

wild

This semester has been a little wild and crazy. I'm pretty sure I say that at the end of every semester. I also keep waiting for life to be "normal." I have come to the conclusion that I need to come to grips with reality.

A couple of Fridays ago, Sophie and I set out to shop for:
4 Young Life Clubs
2 WyldLife Clubs
1 Leadership Christmas Party
1 Young Life College girls sleepover
600 year end mailers

We hit up:
Target
Sams
Walmart
Office Depot
Post Office

We hit up Target first. Our usual routine is to get some popcorn but we were a bit early for that. So we shared a salted caramel hot chocolate from Starbucks. I rarely drink Starbucks - the last time I did was in NYC last October. It was so GOOD and made me wonder why I don't more often. Then I remembered how much it cost. 

Sophie agreed at the goodness . . . 





 I usually do the shopping for all the YL Clubs each week. This week was just a wee bit overwhelming. But Sophie was a champ and we made it!



Ministry is kicking here. I will say we are glad that things are slowing down for a couple of weeks. Room to breath.

No comments: