Thursday, October 23, 2008

fun things that happened today

1. I found Nick Jr. and Noggin stuff on "On Demand." I'm glad that I let the cable guy talk me into keeping some parts of cable - at least temporarily. WOOHOO!

2. At bible study today, I realized some fun things about what God is teaching me about ME. Not about ministry or others or for me to pass on to others.

3. Ted and I did ALL of his puzzles tonight and played two game of Nemo Memory. Then we shared a bowl of ice cream at the start of the Mountaineer game. Baniwa and chocwat. =)

4. Sophie moved out of her swaddle to a sleep sack!!! (I'm sure the grandmother's will be thrilled!) I'll have to post pictures of that sequence sometime.

5. Ben came home in the middle of the day and we had family snuggle time in bed.

6. At our staff meeting today, Sophie was sitting on my lap watching everyone and just fell asleep. It was so sweet that she felt comfortable enough to drift off to dream world without snuggling or her thumb. (That cat nap totally screwed up her afternoon nap schedule but it was worth it).

7. Sophie added applesauce to her diet. We've done cereal and bananas so far. Bananas were not good - she actually gagged on those. We'll try those again at a later date.

8. I realized today that Ted is changing how he plays. He's starting to pretend more. Today he was a monkey, bear, lion, and donkey. He's also starting to build things instead of just line them up (ie the food from the cabinet being my castle).

2 comments:

Adrienne said...

I love your blog! Especially when there are fun lists like this!!!!

thesawhooks said...

We've been out of state for almost a week...actually - we went through 6 different states...but I was so excited to come back and check in on the life of the Tuels!!! :)