Today I did the unthinkable . . . I got rid of Noggin!! I just don't think it's where we need to be spending our money right now. At 7pm I started to panic. Seriously. But we have a Diego dvd that made it for tonight. It threw Ted off a bit b/c he was waiting for Dora. If you happen to have DVR and would like to record a couple of episodes of Diego, Dora, or Backyardigans, we'll pay for the dvd's!!! It has become part of his wind down time in the evenings - he gets pretty crazy between 5pm and 7pm. 7-8 pm is when I get the house straigthened up and get everyone ready for morning. I have to call the cable company back tomorrow. You know when you call to cancel stuff and they start giving you deals - yeah, well, I have to call again tomorrow and stick to my guns! =)
I have also come to love blogging. I love to journal but I'm terrible about doing it for the kids. I'm looking at this as a sort of scrapbook for them. Ted has about 1/4 of a baby book. Sophie has none. So, this will be their books! I'm alright with photo albums but getting further and further behind. Maybe I'll just have to have a photo weekend! I wish that I would've known about blogging when Ted was a baby. The stories we could've told . . .
So yesterday, I didn't really plan to clean out my cabinets. But Ted wanted to build me a castle. It's been needed for quite some time!
No comments:
Post a Comment