Monday, October 27, 2008

This is for you, Sara

Our weekend in review . . .

Sophie's hair was driving me CRAZY! I couldn't stand all that stringy hair in the back . . . and the forming rat tail.




So, I cut it. Not very straight b/c it's hard to cut hair on a bobble head!! But it's SO much better.


This is all the hair I cut off.


In the meantime, Ted's sitting on the other side of the kitchen in his underwear getting his hair cut while trying to get every single piece of hair off of him. I wonder where he gets his obessiveness?


We had a work day on the River Camp room at church - painting, decorating, etc. Ted played in the kayak a lot of the day.



This is our friend Sydney. She is a couple months younger than Ted and is dying for a baby sister. So, we help her parents out and take Sophie over to play. Sydney gets her baby fix for awhile and Ted gets to play with all her cool toys!

I took both kids grocery shopping for the first time on Sunday. Ted has to stay in the seat of the cart - otherwise he climbs everywhere. So I put Sophie in her seat in the cart. Doesn't leave a lot of room for groceries. Poor thing got to hold the bread, eggs, and other misc items. I didn't have the camera for that one . . . you'll have to use your imaginations!

No comments: