Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Mickey Mouse

Tuesdays are our pj days for me and the kids - the only day of the week that we don't have to be somewhere or do something. So today I was switching out sizes for the kids and getting my winter stuff out. Schlepping stuff to and from the attic. We had an incident with a mouse. A mommy mouse and a couple mouselings (still too new to be mobile - praise the Lord) made their way into my bedroom via a bag of sweaters that came from the attic. Ted had a head to head with the mouse and I came pretty darn close to a full fledged panic attack. I actually scared Ben when I called him b/c I don't panic about stuff. BUT, all is well now. Please don't ask Ted about it. We're trying to forget about it. I am, however, interested to see what he tells everyone at preschool tomorrow.

2 comments:

thesawhooks said...

AHHHH!! We had the same encounter in our basement in WV....I was not liking the "cute" little mice...or their mommy...though I'm sure she was a fabulous mother! :)

young wife&mom said...

laura,
i am not quite sure how i got to your blog..but nice to catch up with the charleston tuels.
thanks for all your work on the retreat..we enjoyed our weekend.
also..you children are so cute!

lorrie y.