Monday, I picked Ted up from preschool and he kept asking for his presents. I asked him why in the world he thought he was going to get presents today. He said, "Because it's presents day!" It was PRESIDENTS day and they had talked a little about presidents. I guess you have to speak VERY clearly and annunciate!
On Thursday, Ted's preschool class was invited to the Capitol to say the Pledge of Allegience for the opening of the legislature. They gave Ted an extra day of preschool to be able to go. Makes me feel better about paying for all those snow/sick days!
Anyways, it took me all day to realize that if they were going to say the pledge, that meant Ted probably knew it. So I asked him. He put his hand over his stomach and said it. There were a few mumblings here and there. But, by goly, he knew it! Again I say, WHO KNEW?
1 comment:
HAHAHA! How funny Laura!!! Love these little laughs!
Post a Comment