Monday, February 9, 2009

Random Stuff

- Noah has come to live at our house. Or should I say no-a. Why-a? To-a. I know-a. GRRR.

- Sophie now says "dadadadada." Still no crawling. But ever closer.

- Millie's birthday was February 5th. I told Ted she was turning 6. He was ready for an all out party and rather disappointed that we didn't have one.

- Ted had is 3 year old well visit last week.
* He got a shot and didn't cry.
* I took both kids so when Dr. Goliath asked how long Ted had been snotty, I could say, "They've both had it since the weekend." Worked like a charm and he gave a listen to Sophie. Both ended up on breathing treatments.
* I will never take more than 1 child to the doctor at a time.
* When asked about his diet, I told them he really likes vegetables. They asked about fruit. I said, "bananas, grapes . . . " and Ted chimed in, "and fruit snacks."
* Ted is in the 90th percentile for weight and 95th percentile for height.

- When I got to preschool today, Ted was sound asleep on the floor. He's NEVER done anything like that in his life. Twice when he's been really sick he's fallen asleep on the recliner. Other than that, if he's not in the car or in a bed, he doesn't sleep. He puked in the car on the way home - that is about the 7th time he's done that. Sat in the recliner for about 30 minutes and then begged for a granola bar and other such snacks. After his nap, he was a complete maniac. He spent more time in time out than out. Ben asked if I gave him any medicine. I didn't. But he's been fine since about 30 minutes after we got home. Weird.

3 comments:

Adrienne said...

Fruit snacks. Very much part of a well balanced meal... why else would they be called FRUIT snacks.

The Cobb Family said...

Last month, I had all 4 of my kids in one of Goliath's rooms for nearly an hour!!!!!! When Wanda said, "You don't have to take her for the xray today," I said, "Don't worry, I won't!" Yes, 1 kid at a time at the pediatrician's office!!

And I love the fruit snacks comment.

thesawhooks said...

After my restaurant experience - I will never take 2 kids to the DR! :) Fruit snacks! haha -