Friday, February 6, 2009

Picture Review

It's been a busy (when we're not snowbound) 2 weeks. Here's the last two weeks in picture review in no particular order . . .


We hit Chuck E Cheese's one night when the weather wasn't particularly great. Which meant we had the place all to ourselves. Here's Ted hiding behind Emily Santen when Chuck came out for a visit.


Sophie has a new hair do. She was taking the barrettes out herself - which probably isn't good. It looks cute from the front. But the back looks slightly like a mullet. So we'll just show the front shots!


The snowman Ted and Ben made last week fell over the next day b/c it rained and rained and rained and rained. Ted really wanted to fix it. He thoughts tape would work just fine.


Ted & Sophie hanging together.


Sophie has a new fish face - the real deal. She can suck those fat little cheeks in. I've spent all week trying to capture it in photo. This is the closest I could get which really doesn't do her fish face justice. I'll keep trying.


Ted's new fashion includes his snowboots. It's kind of like the Uggs that the girls wear with jeans, skirts, sweatpants, etc. Ted wears them with pants, sweats, jeans, pj's, football pants, underwear . . .


Ted got some new silly glasses. Sophie doesn't like them so much. But she sure is cute in them. Again, she's way to fast and this was the best I could get.

This week we also had Ted's 3 year old well visit at the pediatrician, Sophie said her first "words," Noah became a permanent fixture in our house, and something else but I can't remember right now. All to come later . . . oh the suspense!

2 comments:

Manda said...

Sophie's piggy tails are ADORABLE! & Yes... I agree, very busy week!

tgodda said...

LOVE, LOVE the pigtails! Doh