Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Super Why!

Super Why! was at the Clay Center today. It's a great show on PBS about 4 kids that turn into reading super hero types. Ted was a little apprehensive at them. But he gave them each five's and wanted his picture with Super Why! He got an Alpha Pig tatoo and told him. Alpha Pig gave Ted a big thumbs up which made his day.

Ted and I layed in bed tonight and he told me all about their costumes and what they had on them and what color. OBSERVANT!





Wonder Red & Alpha Pig

Then we went to play for awhile.



Sophie played in the balls for the 1st time. And tried to eat all of them. Yum! Germs . . .


Ted played with his friend, Nate.




1 comment:

Adrienne said...

That last picture looks like it could be in one of the river camp rooms... well ya know the puddle part lol :) I'm pretty sure those kids need a bridge back there... I'm just suggesting it but not offering to do anything with it ... don't ya just love me :) lol

See you shortly at daycare drop off!