I'm a wimp. I would've never made it when there was no such thing as electricity. Or indoor bathrooms. Maybe even the computer and the internet!
I digress. Wednesday evening, severe storms came through and we lost our electric around 6:00 pm. We have one flashlight and no candles - well prepared, I know. I took the kids to YL club although they ended up cancelling, and then to a basketball game until bedtime. In the morning, Ben had a meeting at his office (also no electricity) and wanted to go early to prepare. May I remind you that we only had one flashlight. The past week we've been having to drag ourselves out of bed every morning. But with no electric, we're up at 5:15!!
Anyways, our electric came back on around noon. Adrienne still doesn't have power as of Friday night. Someone always has it worse.
1 comment:
Man...I got out of there just in time!! I'm so glad we made it home safe!
Post a Comment