Sunday, February 15, 2009

picture updates


Sophie and her prebath hair-do.


My laundry folding all over the living room.

Our dear friends the Sawhooks came to visit on Wednesday. Rachel has a new job - Family Ministry Director - so she came to share ideas. Rachel, I will email you these tomorrow and do our to do list. Not working on the weekends! =)

Jaxen & Sophie - Jaxen is 3 weeks younger that Sophie.


Ted & Kennedy - Kennedy and Ted are a year apart. Rachel babysat Ted 2 days a week last school year before the babies and before they moved to Charlotte.





Sophie putting her wrestling moves on Jaxen.


Ted filling out his "balentime's" for his classmates. He wrote his name on each one and asked what their names started with. He did all of them and picked out the tattoo.


Sophie playing in her box of toys.

3 comments:

thesawhooks said...

GOOD FOR YOU!! (Not working on weekends)...of course NO RUSH - just trying to keep it FRESH ... if your mind is anything like mine...things slip pretty fast! :)
I love Love LOVE the pictures!!! Sounds like you guys had a great V-day meal too!!!

thesawhooks said...

And...Ted writes his name!!! Impressive!!!!!!

Adrienne said...

I love the pic of Ted writing his valentines.... he is so grown up. Craziness... ps Sophie's hair is awesome in that first pic... I'm thinking about doing mine like that for leadership in the morning