Her stats are:
Weight: 23 pounds 4 ounces (100th percentile)
Height: 27 3/4 inches (70th percentile) At least we're improving in this area.
Head: 18 inches (90th percentile)
Dr. Goliath said he wanted to "keep an eye on her weight" although he isn't too concerned b/c she really doesn't eat excessively. He also commented a lot on her personality. With all the poking and proding, she just smiled at him and let him do his thing. She does have such a sweet personality.
Sophie started getting snotty yesterday and is feeling a little yucky. She has sucked her thumb a lot today. I didn't realize that she really only sucks her thumb when she sleeps until she's been sucking it all the time. We had to go to Walmart to pick up some groceries. She took a little rest.
She wasn't sleeping, just resting. She NEVER does this. So she's had a nice afternoon nap.
This is Sophie's new favorite play place . . . Millie's water bowl. She has some sort of radar no matter where she is in the house. Still no crawling, just dragging herself around through all the dog hair! =)
2 comments:
LOVE this little one. In fact Sophie and I were chatting the other day and she said "Ya know I'm really jealous of Ted because you babysat him often, and my parents have never left me with you Adrienne. I would really like to spend time with you!!!!"
I said "I know Sophie I guess your parents don't trust me to babysit you. Maybe we can convince them to go out of town and I can stay with you and Ted at least a night while they are gone, or even just an evening."
I think she'd like me to cash in on that deal too! I pick Becca up on Tuesday and have 3 weeks off. I know I will have to convince Laura of some Ted (and Sophie) time.
Post a Comment