Monday, March 23, 2009

Normal

So, things are getting back to "normal." We had the carpets cleaned this morning to finish off the job. I think my house is currently cleaner than . . . well, ever.
Here's some pictures for you . . .

Ted playing with some of his new friends when he went to preschool with my Mom in New Martinsville.

Sophie likes to dump out her box of toys and then play in/wrestle with the box.
Ted & Sophie on the little slide at McDonald's. We laughed SO HARD b/c the both loved it. My abs hurt from hefting Sophie up to sit between Ted's legs!!


This is the typical morning "do" for Sophie. Seriously, this is the way she wakes up in the morning.


Sophie loves her baby dolls. Mainly she eats their faces and wrestles around on the floor with them.

2 comments:

thesawhooks said...

I need my carpets cleaned...BAD!!! :) I miss those wood floors! :)
This last picture of Sophie - I see your face Laura!!!! Soooo sweet!!!

The Cobb Family said...

amazing how many muscles you can work by just hauling your kids around every day, isn't it? I figure that's a great excuse for when I can't get to the gym!