Well, it's finished . . . for the most part. The molding and the new door still have to be put up -the old door is still up. But the bathroom is complety usuable and SO WONDERFUL!! The last days involved putting up the tub surround and installing the sink and toilet, putting up towel racks and the cabinet. One day I cleaned the entire house. There was a small layer of plaster dust all over everything. It needed to be done anyways.
Ted went to New Martinsville with my mom Tuesday afternoon - Thursday morning. He got to visit Doh, Pap (not pictured in case you're wondering), Grandad & Aunt Lois.

The kids and I came home on Thursday. We had a little sleepover in the living room!

Pap & Ted taking a smoke break. That's Ted's drill that he "helped" with. The definition of help would be chase Millie in circles around the couch in the living room.

Here it is, the finished product!!!
And the inaugural bath on Saturday morning. I can actually take pictures of my children in the bath now!
Thanks Dad!
6 comments:
I LOVE IT!!!!
good job, Ben!!! Very impressive.
Laura, Ben, Ted & Sophie, It was an honor to serve you by helping with your bathroom. It is my way of serving you so you can serve others. I Love You All, Dad
It looks great!!
~Steph
Laura! What a nice addition to your home!!! Beautiful and sparkling! Sophie's little face has changed since I was there! She is loosing that baby look - and just a cute little girl!!! ahh...give them hugs from me!
i love how many different kinds of sleepovers you have and special occasions you celebrate with them. haha
cant wait to see you guys soon. and for a WHILE starting in May
Post a Comment