Wednesday, March 11, 2009

things that bring me joy . . .

* when ted kisses sophie good night and she laughs at him

* when ted gets up from his nap before sophie. that's our favorite snuggle time together

* the way sophie laughs when i tickle her chunky little thighs

* going in to get sophie in the morning - she is always so happy to see you

* the way sophie smiles and laughs when she sees ben

* when ted says, "mommy, i love you so much" for no reason at all

* the way ted thinks it's hilarious that he doesn't wear underwear under his pj's

* the way sophie wakes up in the morning and just talks to herself in her crib for awhile

* when ted opens the living room windows when you get home or leave giving details of life that the neighborhood probably doesn't want to know

1 comment:

Jaclyn and Tyler said...

Laura...I just died when I read all of these. What precious moments. I will spend a week with your kids anytime if I get to see even a glimpse of this!