Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Home Makeover - Days 4 & 5

The bathroom renovation is coming along nicely. At the end of Day 4, the inspection was passed, all the drywall was up and all the taping done and drying.



Day 5: Doh & John Pap stop by to see Sophie on their way home from Alabama. Ted went to New Martinsville with Grandma Wendy for a couple days.

At the end of the day, the bathroom was sanded, primed, and painted. (I don't know why Ben is vacuuming out the tub - didn't ask, just took the picture).



Tomorrow, the tub surround goes up and sink and toilet are installed. The kids and I are moving home. Yay!!

2 comments:

thesawhooks said...

LOOKS GREAT LAURA!!! How exciting!!!

Adrienne said...

YAY!!!! Lookin good... can't wait to see the finished product thanks for posting so I'm not stopping by every 4 hours to see what has changed