Tuesday, July 6, 2010

kaitlyn & zach

Kaitlyn and Zach got married a little over a week ago. I met Kaitlyn after her freshman year of high school. She was one of about 10 blonde, freshmen girls that went to camp that year. She met the Lord and has never looked back. Throughout high school, I watched Kaitlyn grow in her love for Jesus and her resolve live a pure and holy life. Through college, I watched her blossom into a beautiful woman who I admire and respect a great deal. I am so proud of her for all that she has become and all that is ahead of her. She has held unswervingly to her hope and life in Christ and, for that, she is who she is today. I would love for Sophie to grow up to be like her. Congratulations, Kait & Zach. You're wedding was beautiful.




Derek, Shawna & Ben


The wedding party on the steps of the Capitol.


The bridesmaids at our prayer breakfast. That has become my new favorite thing for the brides. We spend some time blessing them for who they are and praying over them and their marriage.

No comments: