He even threw up for Shawna when she sat with him while Sophie & I went to dinner. Ah, good friends! Usually Ted can be bribed out of sickness but not this time. I took him to a local pediatrician on Monday. He's being treated with antibiotics for a sinus infection. I'm not sure if that's really it, but today he was 100x better. We rested today so that tomorrow (Day 0 - a day off for everyone) we could have fun with Daddy. On the books we have pool, brunch, zipline (Ted's going to give it a whirl again), pool, slides, long naps, Walmart, and not eating camp food for dinner! What are the odds that the kids sleep in for us? I'm betting they aren't good!

Buda helping the ladies with the assignment team party snacks - crushing Oreo's.
Ted & Sophie watching videos in our bed. We spent a lot of time doing that this week. Thankfully Sophie is able to sit still for a little longer.
I painted Sophie's toenails (more like her feet) this morning. She's digging it. It's definitely not pretty w/ all the moving going on.
Mary & Emma got new bikes from the bike fairy this morning. Now all the kids have a bike to ride around camp and in the gym.
Rocko the box turtle that Cyndi found. The kids loved it . . .
Sophie was totally into it!
Ted, Reuel (1 1/2) & Asher (4) - Reuel & Asher live in England. We decided that they needed some WV gear!
Then Cyndi brought out her 2 turtles - Schoochy and Nipper.

Daddy gave rides on the 4-wheeler this afternoon. Don't worry, Doh! Everyone was very safe!
We're hoping for a better Week 3!
No comments:
Post a Comment