I can't stop reading. I know I'm a little late to this game, but wow! These are really not my kind of books which is why I'm really surprised at myself. But I can't stop. This is reminiscent of reading the Francine Rivers "Mark of the Lion Series" back in 2000. I have kids to take care of! Ben and I have a hot date to watch the movie on Saturday. Not my kind of movie either, so we'll see!
| I read this one in about 5 days. I started by only allowing myself to read while on the exercise bike. My legs couldn't handle it! |
| I read this entire book on Saturday. Ted had strep throat (again) and laid around all day. That helped the cause. |
| I'm taking this one a little slower. But I still really like it. |
No comments:
Post a Comment