Ben & Michaela, two of our Fairmont Young Life leaders, got married yesterday. Solid. Faithful. Obedient. Words that describe both of them. Ben (my Ben) was originally part of the ceremony to lead a couple of hymns but ended up pastoring the wedding when the pastor fell over cold during the first song. I swear. After we knew he was fine, Ben took the bible and off he went. He did a great job in such a strange predicament. Hey, they were married at the end of the day, right?! Seriously, I'm pretty sure we should rent Ben out as a back up pastor, dj, or sound tech. He'll just come and fill in wherever needed.
 |
| Michaela, Ben & Ben |
 |
| My sweet friend Kaitlyn & her new baby Bruce. Too cute! |
 |
| Carrie, Sarah, Shayna & Korey - I love these girls! |
 |
| And I sure do love these people! |
Ben & Michaela did the reception decorations themselves. It was so impressive, clever and fun. It could all be on Pinterest for sure! Maybe that's where they got it from. Either way, it was great!
 |
| Ben and the fainting pastor! =) |
No pictures of Ben & I. I'm wearing the same dress I've worn for the past 2 years to any wedding I've attended. The only thing that really changes is my hair. I think it's time for a new dress.
Congratulations Ben & Michaela. You guys are awesome. You are going to do some damage for the kingdom together! Thanks for letting us share in your day.
No comments:
Post a Comment