So today we were talking about healthy food and making good choices with our eating. Every time we talk about junk food, Sophie takes the opportunity to rat out Gary Pap. This conversation went something like this . . .
Sophie: French fries are junk food. I don't like them (she really doesn't all that much). But Gary Pap does. He likes junk food.
Ted: That's b/c he's a man and his mom made him eat healthy stuff when he was little. Like you make me eat apples for a snack. When I'm a man, I'm going to eat all kinds of junk food. Chips, dip, pop tarts, chicken dip, taco dip, chocolate, Nerds (he continued to list many more things). I can't wait till I'm a Pap.
1 comment:
Sophie, No more Chips and Dip for you. Ted and I will eat it all. HA HA HA. Junk Food Junkie Pap!
Post a Comment