Saturday, September 5, 2009

game day . . . through the years


2005 - Ted was 10 days old. It was the first time we got to hold him. This was a Saturday but who knows what game. All I remember about that season was the Louiseville game we went to the Saturday before Ted was born (3 overtimes) and the Sugar Bowl the Mounties ended the season with.



2006 - Ted 13 months old



2007 - Ted's (2 years old) 1st WVU game. It was at Marshall. The tailgating was fun. Ted played cornhole for the first time. Ted napped at Aunt Courtney's house b/c the game was so hot, crowded and not fit for a 2 year old. He hasn't been to a game since.


October 2008 - Ted 3 years old. Sophie 4 1/2 months old.


Today: Ted (almost 4), Sophie (15 months old)


I believe this will be my new tradition. Family picture on opening game day. Aside from the size of Ben's goatee, he doesn't change much. Sophie's hair is SO long (you can't see her ponytails very well in the picture). Ted looks like he's been working out quite a bit. I think I'm done with the short hair. I like last year's hair.

3 comments:

Laura said...

i love this!!!! how precious. i may steal it one day :)

WVmedicgirl said...

its amzing how much a human being can change in the span of a year!

The Cobb Family said...

this is great! what a wonderful tradition for you and neat way to see your family grow!