Today was kind of a turning point. But the beginning of the week was about this sweet face that wasn't so sweet . . .
So, Monday morning Ted woke up wet. It was too early for him to be up so I put him in my bed for awhile. At naptime, he asked to sleep in my bed. I said no - he never does. So he told me that he was going to pee in his bed and then he would have to. I dismissed it as something he was just saying. 1o minutes later, I heard him yelling that he bed was wet! Yep. He peed in his bed ON PURPOSE! I didn't know what to do - it totally threw me for a loop. I asked him why he did and he point blank said b/c he wanted to sleep in my bed. I called Ben and he came home from his office down the street. Ted responds to discipline from Ben way better than from me. I don't think Ted will do that again. I couldn't believe it.
Everyone finally napped today - including me. We did family date night at Chili's and both kids were on their best behavior. It was actually kind of fun. We went to the mall and Ted chattered incesantly about how he's never seen that, we don't have that, look at that, blah, blah, blah. Thankfully, even if he does ask for something and I say no, he's fine with that. It was raining when we left the mall and we played in the rain for awhile. Good times. We had a great evening together.
Everyone finally napped today - including me. We did family date night at Chili's and both kids were on their best behavior. It was actually kind of fun. We went to the mall and Ted chattered incesantly about how he's never seen that, we don't have that, look at that, blah, blah, blah. Thankfully, even if he does ask for something and I say no, he's fine with that. It was raining when we left the mall and we played in the rain for awhile. Good times. We had a great evening together.
No comments:
Post a Comment