Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Banquets

So, I got home from Charlotte around 1:00 pm and jumped in the car to head to Bridgeport. Ben was speaking at the Young Life banquet in Bridgeport. I really wanted to go and take the kids. There are so many people that have never met the kids and we really wanted to see some old friends. So we visited with a family that we spent a lot of time with back in the day. The Aderholt's dropped off their kids there for the banquet. We haven't seen them since last summer at Lake Champion. Lucy and Ted are 2 months apart. Isaac was born in January. We're all going to Rockbridge this summer for a July assignment. I am so excited I can hardly stand it.

Isaac (10 months) & Sophie (5 months)
Ted, Annaleese & Lucy playing together.

This is the best picture I could get of two 3 year olds.



No comments: