Thursday, November 27, 2008

Thanksgiving

We had Thanksgiving with Ben's family this year. The Tuel's, John & Terri, Heather, Steff, Cousin Billy and Uncle Mark. I have a one word description of everything until about 4pm - LOUD!!! But fun and yummy. Especially when Sophie decided to take a nap longer than 30 minutes. Ted said two phrases repetitively in the time span of about 2 hours - "I'm hungry" and "Can I have more bread?" He tries so hard to wear you down.

Ted waiting for Thanksgiving dinner. This was about an hour before dinner. He would get go play but always come back just in case dinner was ready and we forgot to tell him.
Ted, Grandad, Ben & Sophie - We went to visit Grandad in the evening with Courtney and Andy. Within about 5 minutes of walking in the front door of Grandad's, Ted was stripped down to just his pants. This was right as we were leaving and fully clothed.

Sophie snuggling with Doh after a long, hard Thanksiving. And she didn't even get to eat any of it!





No comments: