Saturday, November 22, 2008

Date Night


Watching the WVU game today with Daddy


Building a castle with my hat and gloves (socks) on



There's only about a 10 pound weight difference. Ted asks to hold Sophie about once a week. And he holds her for no longer than 15 seconds.

Tuesdays are generally date nights for Ben and I. On Tuesday, Ted really wanted to go on a date with us. So I told him that he and I could go on a date Saturday morning. Well, Tuesday to Saturday was FOREVER in his mind. And every morning and after every nap, I would go on his room and he would say, "I want to go on a date!" This morning it finally happened. We went to Panera to share a cinnomon roll and then ran a few errands. When I asked him where he wanted to go on our next date, he said, "Wal-Mart." Guess I better start doing some more fun and exciting things with him.

2 comments:

Carol said...

haha! how sweet!

thesawhooks said...

WEll - you knew it would either be Wal-mart or Target....maybe Chuck-e-cheese... :)
CUTE! :)