Sunday, November 9, 2008

Our Weekend In Review

It's been a busy week. Our banquet was Monday and we had something every night this week which is kind of unusual at this point for me and the kids. Ben was at Fall Weekend this weekend. The Banqet and Fall Weekend always makes me think of when Ted was born. He was due December 12. We always joked that if he made it to Fall Weekend we'd be good. By the time Fall Weekend rolled around, he was born, spent three weeks in the hospital and home for a week. The banquet that year, he was still in the hospital. I was co-planning the banquet and wearing my pre-pregnancy clothes at the banquet. Not quite sure how I managed that one.


Aunt Sara came to visit. For whatever reason, she thinks our house is relaxing. Isn't that funny - I guess it's what you're engrossed in in the moment. I wouldn't say we're relaxing at all. We had lunch at the mall. She played with the kids. This was her swinging Ted around in the laundry hamper! Ted was thrilled.

I went to dinner with some friends and Matt Santen took my two kids and three of his kids to the Godwin's to watch the WVU game. Bad game - fun evening.


Tonight, I found two little bottom teeth popping through! Not a peep out of Sophie. Ted would always have teeth just appear, so hopefully we're on that same road!


Ted has had Mr. Potato Head for a year. Today is the first time he's put the pieces in the correct places . . . just not on Mr. Potato head! =)


Waiting for dinner on Saturday evening!

2 comments:

Adrienne said...

I love the Mr. Potato Ted picture :) and then the one of him waiting for dinner. Did he fall asleep? Waiting patiently? Or trying to make it clear that it took too long lol :) It looks like you had a great weekend!!!

thesawhooks said...

I think he's praying and thanking God for such a wonderful MOMMY! :)