Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Missing Sounds

Ted doesn't say the "S" of the "L" sound! But he totally thinks he is.




He made this at preschool one day last week. On the way home, he told me they were "pooky eyes" (spooky eyes). Ben Santen later informed us that it was a spider. None the less, it was so funny to hear Ted ask for them.

So the other night, he was scooting around the house on his "bum." He kept saying, "Mommy, I'm going to coot all the way to my room!"

Today at church, I gave him some lemonade. I said, "Here's your wemenade, Ted." Because that's how he says it! He said, "Mommy, it's not wemendade. It's wem-en-ade!" He totally knows that I'm saying it incorrectly - and he totally thinks he's saying correctly.

tacy = Stacy

poon = spoon

tory = story

cwock = clock

Tonight we sat in the chair and said all these words and more. So FUNNY! =)

1 comment:

Carol said...

that is hilarious! he is soooo adorable!