Monday, November 24, 2008

NFL Network

We are truly blessed. There are so many families in Charleston that allow us to be part of theirs. I met Shawna when she was a freshmen in high school - she is currently a junior at WVU. She was involved with Young Life all through high school and I had the joy of walking through high school with her. In the process, her family started coming to River Ridge and we always did girl's bible study at their house. Then Connor came through WyldLife and is now a freshmen. WyldLife has kept their house on it's toes! I digress - I wanted to hang out with Shawna and I thought it would be great for Ben to hang out and watch NFL network. (The Godwins are ALWAYS kind about sharing their sporting events!). The absolute best part to me is the way that they love our kids. So, this is our afternoon in pictures.



Sophie slept the afternoon away.



Ben watched NFL Network - up to 8 games at one time!


Ted, however, had a very busy and productive day . . .

Playing on the hot tub with Jake.


Cutting down "trees" with Lisa.


Picking up the dog poop while Derek was blowing leaves.


Making "punkin" pie with Lisa.

No comments: